Heat Cap Press Machine
Make 4 interest-free payments of $66.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out
Attention: This machine is not suitable for minors to use or food processing.
1.Place printing material on working table, get right pressure you need
2.take out material
3.Turn on power, about 10 sec then you could set Controller to get right temp and time you need
4.Then the machine will heating up (200℃ about 15 minutes)
5.After machine reach temp you set, then place cap on the working table flatly, place the photo you printing on cap, then press down the handle. When the machine reach the time you set, it will alarm, you could take out the cap and peel off the paper, then photo will transfer on the cap.
- Heating element - Curved element (5.5" x 3.5") allows superb transfers onto all types of hats and caps (lower platen/pad measures 6" x 3").
- Clamshell design - Space saving design allows plenty of working room while keeping your hands a safe distance from the heated element.
- Digital LCD timer - Preset desired time and an audible alarm will sound when time is complete; helps avoid over exposure.
- Digital LCD temperature control - Set the desired temperature (in Fahrenheit) and element will stop heating when preset temperature is reached.
- Full-range pressure-adjustment knob - Easy to access control allows the pressure to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material you're transferring to.
- Parallel arm handle with ergonomic foam-grip - Minimizes handle flex when opening and closing the machine, unlike some single-arm machines that tend to twist and torque.
- Coated handle - Comfortable rubber grip for everyday-use and long production runs.
- Aluminum element - Heating element is machined from a solid block of high-grade aluminum.
- Steel frame - Machine is heavy-duty, commercial-grade, super stable and built to last.
- Easy to use - Arrives fully assembled and ready to use (printer and paper not included).
- 1-year warranty.
Heating element: 139.7mm x 88.9mm (curved element)
Temperature range: 0-399°C (up to 750°F)
Timer control: adjustable from 0-999 seconds
Wattage: 600W rated
Power Input: 220V
Dimensions: 254mm x 406.4mm x 304.8mm
- 610 x 430 x 330mm
- 14 KG
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozisubs users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.