Epson Printer ET-2810 (Will Need Ink, Paper)
Looking for a true photo quality printer and Premium Sublimation Ink that expands your sublimation possibilities?
Part of Epson's Photo Series the ET-8550 Multifunction A3+ Printer uses a 6-colour system to provide outstanding depth of colour and includes a rear feed capable of panoramic prints up to 2m in length.
Splashjet Sublimation Ink is a printer/print head-specific sublimation ink offering vivid colours, high colour strength, excellent sharpness, and smooth printer performance.
- The printer is shipped directly to you with inks of choice installed for (refurbished) or bottled if new.
- Will need inks NOTE: ( You will need Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Grey Inks)
- A4 A Sub Paper
- A3 A Sub Paper
The Epson ET-8550 is a wireless 6-colour multi-function printer with an integrated (Ecotank) ink system, a large flatbed scanner, and built-in USB/card slots.
- Printing Resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
- Integrated high-capacity ink tanks (No replacement cartridges required! Ever!)
- Versatile Paper Handling – dedicated paper and photo trays
- Easy PC-Free Printing – with built-in USB and memory card slots
- Large, Easy-to-Read 4.3" Colour Display – simple setup and navigation
- Complete Wireless Solution – easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablets and smartphones
- Includes Wi-Fi Direct®5 and Ethernet
- Customise CDs/DVDs – with a dedicated CD/DVD tray for direct printing
- Paper Capacity (4 Trays): 100 sheets-A4 Plain paper (75g/m2), 20 sheets-PGPP, 50 sheets Rear Manual Sheet feed A3+ (Paper Thickness Up to 1.3mm), 1 Sheet Rear Straight Path (for panoramic prints up to 2m)
- Warranty – 12 months return to base (2 years with registration)
- Dimensions: 523(W) x 379(D) x 169(H)mm
- Weight: 11.1 Kg
Included in the box:
- Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 A3+ Sublimation Printer
- Instruction manual
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
*Please note USB cables and standard CMYKG inks are not included.
About the Ink
Splashjet Sublimation Ink is a printer/print head specific sublimation ink offering vivid colours with high colour strength, excellent sharpness and smooth printer performance.
Manufactured to impeccable standards, Splashjet Sublimation Inks are high purity inks that offer a stable dispersion of particles within the ink, which improves performance and promotes long print head life with minimal nozzle clogging issues - an issue encountered frequently with other sublimation ink/printer combinations.
- Bottles come standard with easy fill nozzles suitable for filling Epson EcoTank printers
- Vivid colour transfers
- Superior clarity
- Photo realistic prints – true to life skin tones
- Long print-head life
- Suitable with variety of sublimation papers
- ICC colour profile support available from manufacturer
- Photo quality transfer results
- Vibrant colours and dark black transfers
- Compatibility with a variety of transfer media/substrates
Use this ink to produce stunning personalised sublimation products such as coffee mugs, magnets, keyrings, bags, hats, barware, mouse pads, polyester apparel, and so much more.
Useful Tips and Advice:
- Do not mix different inks.
- Switching Inks? If using refillable cartridges, a continuous ink supply system, or built in tanks which have been used with other inks, make sure they are clean before you make the switch.
- For the best results using Splashjet Inks, please configure your computer and printer settings using the manufacturers ICC profile*.
- For printers which have both black and photo black ink tanks, we recommend purchasing an extra bottle of black ink.
*ICC profiles and setup instructions are available on request for Ozisubs customers using Splashjet Premium Sublimation Ink with select Epson printer models.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $1.55 with Info