Epson ET-2810 Ecotank A4 Printer (REFURB)
(Will Need Ink, Paper and Refill Bottles or Caps)
Epson Printer ET-2810 (Will Need Ink, Paper and Refill Bottles or Caps)
Inktec inks produce outstanding results and are high-quality ink, the A-SUB paper is well known for its great performance and the combination makes for stunning results. Inktec and paper are great budget-friendly options without reducing the quality of prints.
Sublimation printer conversion kit with High-Quality Ink, and colour profile provided. Individuals may require to adjust settings and printing preferences to suit their requirements.
- The printer is shipped directly to you with inks of choice installed for (refurbished) or bottled if new.
- Ecotank bottles or Caps (If Needed) CAPS for inktec inks and bottles for koala inks, NOT needed for Subli-Jet Inks
- Will need inks
- A4 A Sub Paper
Print | Copy | Scan | Wi-Fi®
The Epson EcoTank ET-2810 wireless all-in-one printer offers cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 4,500 pages1 – equivalent to about 203 individual cartridges2, that means less waste. Exclusive uniquely keyed EcoTank bottles make it easy to fill each colour tank.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cartridge-Free Printing – integrated high capacity ink tank system
- Includes Enough Ink to Print up to 3,600 pages black / 6,500 colour1 – equivalent to about 174 individual cartridges2
- Wireless – easily print from tablets and smartphones3
- User-Friendly Control Panel – with intuitive buttons for fast, easy navigation
- Exclusive Auto-Stop Ink Bottles – uniquely keyed for easy filling of each colour
- Borderless Photo Printing – easily print and share 4" x 6" photos
- 100-Sheet Paper Capacity – print stacks of pages without interruption
6 mths on Refurbished Printers for mechanical items only Not Print Head due to using Sublimation Inks in Printer.
NO USB Cable is Supplied.
Starting sublimationBy: Tara Haneveld on 5 April 2023I am excited about starting playing with sublimation. The printer arrived and they checked before sending to make sure I didn't want it loaded with ink. I would recommend to others to have the printer primed with ink, because it took some time before I realised that I had to keep testing the printer to get it to fully load the new ink for me to start sublimation.